Assured Systems, a leading UK system integrator, is pleased to release Nexcom’s latest embedded computer system, the NDiS 127. The product is based around AMD’s new G-series processor technology which features a powerful Radeon HD6320 GPU integrated in the package. The NDiS 127 offers dual video output for running content on two independent displays, all with extremely efficient power consumption figures.
The impressive feature set is then completed by one Mini PCIe slot for WLAN or TV cards, 6 x USB, 1 x RS-232 serial port, Gigabit LAN, and a convenient cold-swappable hard drive bay to make any servicing easier. The system is housed in a rugged, fanless aluminium chassis ideal for applications where dust is present, and measuring just 185mm x 147mm x 49mm the NDiS 127 is smaller than a sheet of A5 paper.
Whilst it lends itself to multi-media applications, the NDiS 127 low-power industrial system is ideal for all applications requiring a small, high reliability, revision controlled platform, such as industrial control, factory floor automation, pharmaceutical management & dispensing, inventory control, and POS systems.
• Compact and rugged fanless chassis
• Can be desk, wall or VESA mounted
• Features the latest AMD G-series T56N 1.65GHz Dual Core APU
• Integrated AMD Radeon HD6320 GPU
• Low power design
• Cold-swappable HDD caddy
• High performance DDR3 Memory
• VGA/HDMI video outputs
• One Mini-PCIe Card expansion slot for optional wireless LAN 802.11 a/b/g/n or TV tuner
• Windows 7 Embedded compatible
• FCC-A, CE compliant