Digi-Key Announces Stock on New Freescale Semiconductor Tower System Modules and Kits
Electronic components distributor Digi-Key Corporation, recognized by design engineers as having the industry’s broadest selection of electronic components available for immediate shipment, today announced it has stock on several new modules and kits for Freescale Semiconductor’s Tower System.
The following products are in stock and available for purchase on Digi-Key’s global websites:
* TWR-ZGWIFI – ZeroG-based 802.11b WiFi module
* TWR-S08LL64-KIT – Includes TWR-S08LL64 microcontroller module, TWR-PROTO prototype module and TWR-ELEV
* TWR-S08LL64 – 8-bit segment LCD module
* TWR-MCF5225X – ColdFire® V2 Connectivity microcontroller module with complimentary Freescale MQX™ Software
* TWR-MCF5225X-KIT – Includes TWR-MCF5225X microcontroller module, TWR-SER serial module and TWR-ELEV
* TWR-SER – Serial module: Ethernet, USB, RS232/485, CAN
The Freescale Tower System is a modular, reconfigurable development platform that allows designers to get to market faster with packaged evaluation boards, tools and runtime software.
Comprised of three types of modules (microcontroller, peripheral, and elevator modules), the Tower System enables engineers to reuse tools and rapidly prototype designs.
For more information about Tower System products stocked by Digi-Key, visit its global websites or towergeeks.org, an exclusive online community created for engineers by Digi-Key.