Electronic components distributor Digi-Key Corporation today announced its Fall 2010/Spring 2011 ARM Cortex Resource Guide is now available for online viewing.
“We believe this resource guide is the industry’s most definitive volume on the ARM Cortex,” said Dave Doherty, Digi-Key’s vice president of semiconductor product. “This guide provides engineers with the latest information about Cortex innovations, low-power design, debugging applications, energy-use, and more. It’s all-encompassing and is a great resource for our customers.”
Contents of the Digi-Key ARM Cortex Resource Guide include:
* The ARM Cortex Family
* Dual Processing with the ARM Cortex-M4 DSC and Cortex-M0 MCU
* Developing ARM Cortex-M Class Processor-based Systems
* Shifting the Balance of Power
* Breaking Flash Barriers: Debugging Embedded MCU Applications
* Harvesting the Future of Mobile
* Understanding the Ins and Outs of Standard Interfaces
* Reducing Household Energy Use through ARM-Powered Smart Meters
* A is Android and Acceleration
Go to www.digikey.com/cortex to view or download the Digi-Key ARM Cortex Resource Guide.