Been busy is the best way to put it. Mouser Electronics has added 45 new manufacturers to its line card in 2020, bringing its total of supplier partners to almost 850.
The breadth of its product offering is key to Mouser’s strategy. It has added new manufacturers in product categories such as embedded, connectors, optoelectronics, semiconductors and hardware.
Among the manufacturers, many of the new manufacturers are embedded as Mouser continues to expand its Internet of Things (IoT) offerings.
“We are excited to offer our customers the widest selection of the latest technologies and products from the top electronic component manufacturers,” said Jeff Newell (pictured), Mouser Electronics’ Senior Vice President of Products. “With almost 50 new manufacturers in just the first half of the year, we are committed to being the industry’s NPI leader and one-stop source for the board-level components and development tools needed for a complete project design.”
Among the new manufacturer partners Mouser has added in 2020 are:
- Mini-Circuits, a supplier of radio frequency (RF), microwave and millimetre-wave components and systems.
- Kontron, a provider of IoT and Embedded Computing Technology (ECT) and a Premier Member of the Intel Internet of Things Solutions Alliance.
- Amphenol I”s with its intelligent sensor solutions
- GigaDevice, a provider of non-volatile memory solutions.
- Fractus Anennas which designs and manufactures miniature, off-the-shelf antennas for IoT, mobile connectivity and short-range wireless devices.