Avnet Memec is pleased to announce a series of FREE technical seminars across Europe. Supporting the recent release of Microsemi’s Smartfusion2 family, Avnet Memec is hosting two seminars in UK introducing Microsemi’s next-generation SmartFusion2 SoC FPGAs.
These are the only devices that address fundamental requirements for data & device security, high reliability and low power. SmartFusion2 integrates an inherently reliable flash-based FPGA fabric, a 166MHz ARM Cortex-M3 processor, advanced security processing accelerators, DSP blocks, SRAM, eNVM, and high-performance interfaces all on a single chip.
The training will be hosted by Avnet Memec’s factory trained Applications Engineer with additional technology demonstrations using the Smartfusion2 Development Kit (SF2-DEV-KIT) and the Libero 11 development suite throughout the day. Whether engineers/designers are looking to integrate High Speed SERDES (PCIe, XAUI and Native SERDES) within a SoC solution or require advanced security features for their application, the Smartfusion2 Seminars will benefit both existing and newcomers to the Microsemi SoC engineering community.
During the day the following subjects will be covered:
* Libero 11: Complete Design Suite for Smartfusion2 family
* FPGA Fabric: New Architecture and Performance
* Enhanced Security Features: AES/SHA-256, NRBG
* Serdes Blocks: 5Gbps SERDES, PCIe, XAUI / XGXS + Native SERDES
* Data Handling: 18×18 MACC Blocks and High Performance DMA Engine
* Microcontroller Sub System and Interfaces: 166MHz ARM Cortex-M3 MCU, USB OTG, CAN, DDR2/3, GbE.
Date & locations:
28.11.2012 – Reading
11.12.2012 – Stoke on Trent
Free of Charge