Arrow Electronics has been recognised by Bourns as its highest performing volume distributor for 2022 in Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA).
The award was presented at the recent electronica exhibition in Munich. Arrow helped Bourns expand its business significantly during the past year and has also increased the value of new designs won.
The companies have worked together to support customers across sectors including automotive, industrial, consumer and communications, with products ranging from sensors and circuit protection solutions to magnetic components and modules.
“Bourns relies heavily on our long-standing distribution sales relationships for many reasons, including the excellent technical support, flexible supply chain logistics, and willingness to stock inventory so that we can support the shortest lead times possible for our mutual customers,” said Ferdinand Leicher, vice president of EMEA sales at Bourns.
Photo caption (From left to right):
- Aiden Mitchell (Senior Vice President, Global Marketing & Engineering, Arrow Electronics)
- John Kelly (VP/GM Consumer, Bourns)
- Torben Rix (Director Marketing PEMCO EMEA, Arrow Electronics)
- Ferdinand Leicher (VP Sales EMEA, Bourns)
- Andreas Schumm (Sales Director EMEA PEMCO, Arrow Electronics)
- Matthias Hutter (Vice President, Product Management & Supplier Marketing EMEA, Arrow Electronics)
- Gordon Bourns (Chairman of the Board and CEO, Bourns)
- Al Yost (President and Chief Operating Officer, Bourns)
- Vera Steverding (Supplier Business Manager EMEA, Arrow Electronics)
- Graeme Dorkings (Vice President, Supplier Marketing – PEMCO, Arrow Electronics)
- Jim Harrington (Sr. VP Worldwide Sales, Bourns)
- Beverley McKnight (Distribution Sales Mgr. Europe, Bourns)
- Eszter Sipőcz (Key Account Manager Arrow, Bourns)
- Hans van Delft (VP/GM Trimpot and Sensors, Bourns)
Comments are closed.