Avalue Technology introduced the MPC-42W5, an intelligent energy-saving digital signage computer equipped with 42″ LCD display panel, supporting up to 1920×1080 Full HD resolutions, wide 178° view angle, a luminance of 450cd/m2 and contrast ratio of 4000.
The MPC-42W5 is embedded with a 5.25″ single-board mini module (EBM-PNV) which is powered by an Intel® Atom™ dual-core D525 processor with Intel® ICH8-M chipset featuring high reliability, low power consumption, durability and longevity. The board can be replaced for the Mini-ITX, dual-code or quad-code processor, without having to change the system itself.
A variety of I/O interfaces is selectable on the basis of customers’ requirements. HD 720P 130M webcam, High Definition Video Decoder, PIR, CIR, light sensor, touch screen and Wi-Fi are optional.
These highly energy-efficient MPC-42W5 series feature an ultra-slim, aluminium and elegant design with rounded corners and an option to fully customize frame design. The flat-surface designed front panel with a glass panel protective cover is easy to clean. MPC-42W5’s is built with a “hidden” I/O design; there are no cables and I/O interfaces in plain sight. Using VESA standard 400×200 hook wall accessories, the MPC-42W5 can be easily mounted and is ideal for use in embedded or outdoor applications.
The MPC-42W5 is compliant with the European ErP standard. New API settings include automatic periodic (time/day) power on/off function. For price, delivery and technical information contact Texim Europe.
• Intel® Atom™ D525 Dual-Core 1.8GHz CPU
• Onboard 1GB SDRAM & 204-pin DDR3 SODIMM supports up to 3GB
• Intel® 82574L Gigabit Ethernet, 5.1-CH Audio, 2x2W AMP
• 1 CF, 1 COM, 2 USB, 2 Mini-PCIe, support 2.5″ SATA HDD
• PMMA protection, PWM backlight control
• Optional: intelligent PIR, CIR, light sensor module
• Optional: HD 720P 130M webcam, High Definition Video Decoder, Wi-Fi, 2.5″ SATA HDD or SSD
• Fanless system & VESA compliant
• AC 110 ~ 220/ DC 24V Operation, ErP Power
• Information kiosk of public facilities
• Digital signage
• Tourist guiding, transportation
• Network broadcasting
• POS applications