AAEON introduces a new 3.5″ Subcompact Board GENE-LN05 Rev. B, a cutting-edge single board computer that provides high performance and low power consumption. GENE-LN05 Rev. B adopts the Intel® Atom™ N455/D525 Processors with Intel® ICH8M chipset. Its system memory supports up to 2 GB of DDR3 667/800 memory (N455 CPU) and up to 4 GB of DDR3 667/800 SODIMM (D525 CPU) in one 204-pin SODIMM socket. In addition, the Intel® 82567V & 82583V chipset supports two 10/100/100Base-TX that allows high speed Ethernet communications.
The GENE-LN05 Rev. B offers a rich variety of I/O’s such as seven USB 2.0 ports, six COM ports, one parallel port, one Type 2 CompactFlash™ socket and an 8-bit digital I/O interface. In addition, this model equips optional onboard TPM to provide high-level security capability for applications that demand locked down systems.
The on-board touch screen device supports a 4/5/8-wire resistive touch screen and can handle simultaneous or independent displays via the CRT and 18/24-bit single channel LVDS interfaces. The inclusion of two-channel HD Audio makes the GENE-LN05 perfect for multi-media applications. To request datasheets or samples and find out more on price and delivery contact Texim Europe .
• Intel® Atom™ N455/D525 processors
• Intel® ICH8M
• DDR3 667/800 SODIMM, max. 4 GB (Intel® Atom™ D525)
• DDR3 667/800 SODIMM, max. 2 GB (Intel® Atom™ N455)
• 2 Gigabit Ethernet
• CRT, 18/24-bit single channel LVDS LCD
• 2CH HD audio
• 2 SATA 3.0Gb/s (RAID 0 & 1 optional), CompactFlash
• 7 USB2.0, 6x COM, parallel, 8-bit digital I/O
• Onboard 4/5/8-wire resistive touch screen controller
• Mini Card
• Supply voltage +12V or +5V (optional, only for N455 version)
• Onboard Trusted Platform Module (optional)
• Industrial automation
• Digital signage