The APC-18W5 from Avalue Technology is a new fanless flat screen multi-touch capacitive Panel PC featuring a fashionable yet industrial-grade design. The display utilizes a Projected Capacitive Multi-touch ready touchscreen with anti-scratch glass and 90% light transmission which makes the screen colours very vivid.
The APC-18W5 is powered by the low power Intel® Atom™ D525 dual-core processor and supports a PWM automatic control function, so it can automatically adjust the LED backlight brightness to reduce power consumption.
The fanless panel PC is a lightweight with a thickness of only 59mm. The design features an easy to clean IP55 front and supports VESA mounting that makes it compatible with most mounting accessories. Programmable front buttons allow users to configure the system according to their needs.
Positioned on the back of the APC-18W5 are: 1 COM Port, 2 USB ports, 1 Gigabit Ethernet port, PS2 Keyboard/Mouse, Line out and a VGA port to drive a second display. The system internally supports additional USB and Wi-Fi and other expansion can be implemented through 2 Mini-PCIe slots. Customized versions are available on request – contact Texim Europe for details .
• Onboard Intel® Atom™ D525 dual-core 1.8 GHz CPU
• Projected Capacitive Touch supports multi-touch
• Onboard 1GB DDR3 with options to upgrade up to 4GB
• 1 Intel® 82574L Gigabit ethernet
• 2x 2W amplified speakers
• 2 external USB ports, 1 COM port
• 2 Mini-PCIe slots internally available for expansion
• Wide voltage input: +12V to +28VDC ErP power
• Over current & surge protection
• Backlight controlled by PWM
• IP55 compliant front panel with programmable function key
• Digital signage
• POS / KIOSK
• Logistic systems